King's Conference Centre is:
- Creating jobs in tough times
- Training up future leaders
- Modelling integrity
- Sowing into gospel outreach nationwide
- Uniting the church in 24/7 prayer
- Providing a vital income for families
- A wonderful witness to visitors from all over the world
Our mantra is excellence in Jesus’ name, and it’s called King’s Conference Centre because it belongs to the King of Kings.
In fact, if you go on Tripadvisor, we are the no.1 hotel in Burundi!
But we need your support to fit out the extension. It will provide many more jobs and make much of our Gospel outreach work wonderfully sustainable.
Could you pitch in? If everyone reading this gives $26/ £15 or more, we could finish the job straight away and change lives forever.
If you’d like to fund something specific, perhaps as a gift for someone, we can provide a special gift card. If you’d like this, please ask
- Chairs are $40/£31. We need 600 Could you get 1, 10, or 100 of them? For example, we need 30 for the new 24/7 prayer room.
- Toilets are $120/£93 and we need 70 of them, how about pitching in there?
- Mattresses are $300/£235 and we need 60 of them.
Thank you for your prayers and support; without you, none of this would be possible.